amsterdam, art, barexbones, bharatanatyam, bikes, blogger award, colossal, costume, food, french by design, ieatcoffee, indian classical dance, indian dancer, kreativ, maren vik, monochromatic images, photo love, photodiarist, photography, simply breakfast, sunshine, the burnt map, the food club, travel, vacation
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? Another award?!? And not just one… but two?
Big thanks to:
THEBURNTMAP for the
barexbones for the
Now on to the boring stuff.
7 Things about me:
1. I love all things Amsterdam… obvious from previous postings, right?
2. Born and raised in the US but I identify myself as Indian… thanks Mom and Dad!
3. I love ginger! Ginger ale, ginger candy, sliced fresh ginger… I guess that’s the Indian in me again.
4. People get this idea that I’m high maintenance – but I swear I’m not!
5. Hoping to get more travel in soon… Singapore, India(!), Montreal and anywhere in Europe!
6. I love to watch sports – especially fútbol and football!
7. I’m a classically trained Indian dancer (Bharatanatyam, for those of you in the know)… two knee surgeries later and I’m still truckin’!
And with that, I would like to give the following blogs with the same awards.
- Beautiful monochromatic images that changes how I view everyday things at The Photodiarist.
- Maren Vik’s photos always bring a smile to my face.
- A day doesn’t go by without checking Colossal.
- Simply Breakfast makes me hungry… and not just at breakfast time.
- My inspiration for food photography – The Food Club.
- I wish I could draw and paint like ieatcoffee.
- Wish my home interior was as beautiful as those found in French by Design.
PS. With regard to copyright – all images belong to little ol’ me (the wasp) unless otherwise stated. Be kind and give credit where credit is due.